1. What kind of coaching is it?
It’s the ‘people seeking perspective and clarity, finding options and the getting back in the driver’s seat of their circumstances’-kind. That’s why it can be applied to life, business, personal and executive coaching requirements.
2. What do I need to know about coaching?
- Your life is not happening to you; it’s happening because of you!
- You are NOT broken, so I will not try to fix you. Coaching is for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically healthy and who want to make changes and move forward in their lives.
- You will be challenged, but who doesn’t like a good challenge?
- You already have all the answers you need. My role is to help you find them.
- This is NOT a therapy, advice or counselling session.
- This is an interactive, insightful and authentic encounter that will help you cut through the fluff to find easy solutions to complex challenges.
3. What is the process?
To ensure both return on investment and commitment from the outset, each attendee will be required to complete a coaching contract and a coaching questionnaire.
- Then we begin to ‘find the magic’:
Successful coaching is largely dependent on the quality of the relationship between coach and attendee. This is why the first session will be focused on getting comfortable with your coach and identifying the intention for seeking out coaching support and any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back at present.
- ‘Dare to Dream’ is the next step:
This step is where we get specific about the desired state of where you’d like to be and what you’d like to achieve. We will further investigate what may have prevented you from achieving this state already.
- ‘You’re stronger than you think’ is next:
This step is all about identifying and exploring the resources you already possess to assist you in achieving the dream you have set for yourself.
- ‘Just do it!’ is the final step:
During this step, we focus on mapping out a detailed plan of how to go about achieving the goals you have set for yourself, using the resources you have now discovered and addressing any self-limiting beliefs you may have identified in the beginning.
This high-level process, has no specific timeframe as each individual/team is unique. On completion of the first session, the coach will guide the attendee as to the process for the way forward. On rare occasions, some attendees achieve life changing ‘aha’-moments after the first session, while others require longer term support throughout their journey.
Sessions are scheduled as and when needed to ensure that this is a self-directed journey.